Tuesday, May 8, 2007

More Pictures

Here are some pictures that I didn't post last night. I like all of them so much and some are similar but the looks on the kids' faces are better on some. Anyway...I love them. It was fun. Being inMansfield has been a good thing for me. Wow...lots and lots of memories here! Tomorrow my best friend in the whole wide world is coming up from Columbus so that we can go to lunch. We have been friends since our freshman year of high school and she moved to Tennessee a few years back. She is now married, 8 months pregnant, and just moved back to OHIO!!! WOOOO HOOOO....we will laugh tomorrow and have the best time....that's for sure. God help our server at lunch that has to deal with the two of us! Can't wait. I will post pictures of us tomorrow. I am sooooo excited to see her...it's been THREE years!












Kris is having a good time in Moundsville at the Training thing he is at. Here are some pictures that he sent me last night. The quality isn't real good since they were just e-mail version pictures but I thought I would post them anyways. His knee is bothering him he said but he is hanging in there. I hope he is not making it worse but I am glad he had the opportunity to go! In case you forgot...my hubby is the one with Police Dog:-) Plato. He is our drug/attack/tracking K-9...at home he is my baby but at work he is ALL business!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, no wonder he didn't want to miss it. I'm sure you're enjoying yourself. I could use a trip to Mansfield myself. Give your mom a hug for me and those adorable children. You are coming for graduation, right? Aunt Zell

Rebecca said...

Oh my...look at those precious little honeys. I LOVE the pictures. You all look so happy! You are becoming quite the professional photographer. ;-)) We had Zachary's one year pics made yesterday and they turned out great. I'll post them later in the month when I get them back.

HUGS, Rebecca

JuJu - said...

OMG - your family is so beautiful - we are blessed women:)