And then, on June 30th, 3006, the phone call came that once again, I had become a mother...to Mikayla Faith, who was born on June 17th, 2006. And through three simple pictures that stared back at me on a computer screen, a felt the same way about her that I felt about Alec.
The word "mom" is such a simple word. Yet so much meaning stands behind those three letters. Being a mom is, in my opinion, the most important job I have and will ever have in my entire life. My children are my world and there isn't a thing I would not give or do for either of them. I take the responsibilty of motherhood to it's fullest and lead my life in a way that I hope and pray is a good example for my children. I know I don't always do everything right, and that I will fail in the future, but I try my hardest to make sure my children always feel loved, happy, and secure. Much of the way I parent comes from my OWN mother, who is the most important woman in my life. I was blessed to have a mother like her and still to this day I think of all the things she sacraficed so that I did not go without in my childhood.
Just one day, 24 hours, we "celebrate" motherhood. But I hope that all of you celebrate in the beauty of motherhood all year long...because it is the most wonderul journey and the most important occuaption you will ever have.
Happy Mother's Day to ALL of you!




This is a video I made of my children for Mother's Day...enjoy:-)


9 comments:
we are such blessed mom's, aren't we?? your children are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Happy Mother's Day Mindy!!!
Happy Mother's Day Mindy!!!
Love ya,
Melissa
Happy Mother's Day Mindy!! Your pictures are always so awesome!!! Counting the days until we come home.....
Very cute Mindy -- thanks for sharing !! Happy Mothers Day !!
Mindy, Happy Mother's Day! The kids are so cute!
Glad you had a great day - we'll see you soon! Aunt Chris
Happy belated Mother's Day! Those pictures of you three are just beautiful! Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement! Your children are blessed to have you as their mama!!!
My daughter, now a mother, and yet still my baby!!! How can that be? LOL! So proud to call you my daughter and the mother of my grandchildren. It seems there are just no words to describe the love I have for all of you.
Happy Mother's Day to my best friend!
All my love,
Mom
Happy Mother's Day, Mindy. Sorry this is one day late. I can tell you are an amazing mother to Alec and Mikayla - they seem to be very happy and blessed children. Hugs from this Mom to you!!!
Your children are so cute and they look so happy. Happy Mother;s Day.
Post a Comment