Today Alec was officially introduced to the world of team sports...it has begun people....I am not sure life will ever be the same around here.
He loved it and did so well. It's a beginner team of course since he is only four and they don't keep score or anything. Each kid has a chance to bat each inning and they play three innings. It was the most adorable thing I have ever witnessed. Most of the kids didn't have a clue what to do...including Alec. After he hit the ball he didn't realize he had to run to the bases. LOL. He learned quickly though and my oh my does he have a arm on him! He sure can throw that ball! It was so much fun. We have games every Wednesday and Friday until the end of June.
He loved it and did so well. It's a beginner team of course since he is only four and they don't keep score or anything. Each kid has a chance to bat each inning and they play three innings. It was the most adorable thing I have ever witnessed. Most of the kids didn't have a clue what to do...including Alec. After he hit the ball he didn't realize he had to run to the bases. LOL. He learned quickly though and my oh my does he have a arm on him! He sure can throw that ball! It was so much fun. We have games every Wednesday and Friday until the end of June.
Here is a video I took. Alec is the one right in the middle holding his glove up. He is #9 and you can hear him laughing hysterically at the end!


8 comments:
Grandma is in tears here! I am so sad I was not able to make his first game. And YES, he can really throw that ball! You can tell he just loved it and bless Mikayla's heart just sitting there all pretty in her stroller watching Big Brother. As parents you will never forget tonight. Memories like this are forever in your hearts.
(Love the new water bottle!) And CUPCAKES! He must think this is just the best thing ever! He sure will be excited for Friday to come and get to play again! I think baseball is going to be around for alot of summers it looks like!
Mindy, How precious!! Your little angels are So adorable. It is really exciting that Alec is going to start playing t-ball. You guys are going to have SO much fun!!
Zachary saw the pictures of Mikayla tonight and he was drooling everywhere. He asked me to get the word to her that he is available...and that he thinks she is SO cute!!!
Hugs,
Rebecca
Cute! Mindy, did you notice that in Mikayla's picture you can see a reflection of you taking her picture? Very cool effect!
OMG Mindy, what a way to start my day. I couldn't have a bigger smile on my face! Precious. I'll try to make in on a Friday and maybe stay over w/you guys? I love you and can't wait to give hugs and kisses! Aunt Zell
Boy does that bring back the best memories and get me sooooo excited that we get to do it again!!!!!!!!!
I llooooooooovvee T-Ball - well - I love to watch my kids play ANY sport!
Erin has a softball game tonight at 6 - can't wait - it will be Abby-Grace's first game:) Erin pitches and catches:)
Julia:)
Hey MIndy!
I loved watching Alec play his first t-ball game!! I love these blogs cause I kind of feel like I am right there with you every day!!
I am so excited about you guys coming out here too!! There are lots of things to do out here but TOP PRIORITY is SHRIMP!! We are going to Bubba Gump's no matter what!!
Oh you better believe I KNOW who is turning THIRTY on Saturday...are you kidding me? I have been waiting for this day (so I am not the only one) since I turned THIRTY!! Are you planning anything special? I heard you have a graduation to go to, but didn't know if you guys were doing anything for his birthday?
Well, thanks for sharing the t-ball pics. We are going to plan on trying to leave here around the 28th of June I think. It will all depend on when flights are going that direction. Anyways, I will try to come up with a date when I sit down and look at my calendar.
Call when you can!!
Look how much fun! He looks so cute in that hat!
Go Alec!!
soo, sooo, soooo, sooooo adorable!!!
Post a Comment