What a day...and a WONDERFUL one at that! I have to try to make this quick because I have so much to get ready for tomorrow but I wanted to get these pictures up tonight. Today we went to the BBAS agency picnic in Medina and had a GREAT time. We got to meet up with some of our friends and that was awesome! Plus it was wonderful to see our attorney again, because we adore her and think she is the greatest, and also to get to see Veronica, who took good care of us while we in Guatemala, who also works for our agency. The picnic was so wonderful because it's fabulous to see all the babies at home and happy with their families. It just doesn't get any better then that! Mikayla got a certificate for being a Guatemalan baby who came home recently:-) I just love my children so much...do I ever say that? LOL. It was a GREAT time and we are so, so glad that we went.
The next best part of the day is that Steve, Brandy and their family flew in today from CALIFORNIA. I am so excited that they are here and Brandy has been DYING to get her hands on Mikayla....umm....since she was BORN I think. And I have to say, Mikayla doesn't go to many people, but she LOVED her Aunt Brandy and they played together for a loooooong time. She also let her Aunt Brandy hold her for a long time without getting upset and wanting Kris or me. Which was awesome and made me so happy for Brandy because I know she wanted that to happen SO badly.
Alec had Tyler played for hours. It was the sweetest thing but also kind of sad because I know Alec is going to miss Tyler so much. I just wish they lived closer so we could get together like we did today more often because it was so much fun. I know they were tired, they had a LONG day, but to be together was so cool and the kids just had a blast together.
Well I have to get going because I have to stuff to get ready for the BIG FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY TOMORROW!
I promise.....pictures WILL be posted tomorrow evening...even if I get them up a little late they WILL be here.. And I also promise that this week, once everything settles down, I WILL catch up on everyone's blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awww it's so good to see the Californians made it safely. ;) Brandy, you look SO excited to hold Mikayla! I hope I get to someday also. :)
It would actually be NICE to just actually meet my good friend Mindy in person .... instead of just through the computer, LMBO!
I wish I could be there for Mikayla's party Mindy!! She is so beautiful and I just love hearing updates on your precious family. I am so glad you created this blog.
Love ya!
Melissa
So glad to meet you face-to-face! Mikayla is more beautiful in person.
What an exciting weekend! Glad you had a blast at the picnic -- we definately need to make it there one of these years. Enjoy your family and I can't wait to see photos of the fabulous party.
~Beckie
Post a Comment