After dinner Gina took the kids for a wagon ride and they thought it was pretty cool. Of course Christian was used to the fun but for Mikayla this was a new thing. At first I don't think she knew what to think but then once they got moving...neither one of them wanted to stop. It was so adorable. They had some real fun and Mikayla was pretty happy about the new assortment of toys to play with!
Sweet Christian fell asleep around 8 but nope...not MY daughter. She fought and fought it but I finally got her to go to sleep in the stroller about an hour later. Alec was very a busy boy tonight and thought all the "new stuff" to see and do at their house was awesome. Alec is SO full of energy.
After dinner Joe and Kris went golfing and had some fun while Gina and I hung out at their house with the kiddo's. I am so glad we were able to spend most of the day with them and I can't wait until we can get back together again. It will be soon..that I am sure of! Alec thinks that Gina is the best and did NOT want to leave her. HAH! He says he is going to spend the night with them soon. So funny.
Here are some pictures of today!
Hey...I like all these news toys!


5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those two are the sweetest things together! Sounds like a wonderful day! I loved the pictures!!!
Mom
Happy Birthday Christian!!! Those two are pretty darn sweet together. Love the wagon!
They are both soooooo sweet! Glad you had a great time and Happy Birthday to Chirstian!
Hugs!
Two cute Guat tots:)
Cute !! Mikayla looks SO big in the wagon.
Post a Comment