Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Princess

We love you so very, very much!



18 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

Beautiful Mindy just beautiful.....She has really grown up since coming home...She truly is a little Princess...

Watson Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Mikayla!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Happy 1st Birthday sweet Mikayla!!! Hope your birthday is wonderful!!

I know what you mean about it being hard. Just remember this is only the beginning of a wonderful life that we will have with our children. They are a blessing from God. I love what you wrote and the video was awesome.

Mikayla, Happy Father's Day to your daddy too!!

Love, Rebecca and Zachary

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Happy Birthday Miss Mikayla!! What a joy you are and what a wonderful family you have! That is a wonderful slideshow Mindy, great job!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Mikayla!! You are a beautiful little girl.

Anonymous said...

Your dad and I just watched this for the 100th time today! LOL! (with tears!) We just can't believe our little grandaughter is a year old already. We love her so much and look so forward to this next year seeing her learn so many new things.
We can't wait until her birthday party next Sunday!
We love you sweet Mikayla Faith!
Papa and Mamaw

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Mikayla!! And Happy Father's Day Kris!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. And a handsome nephew I have. These children are so blessed. Yet I love that they are the happiest and most pleasant little ones to be with. And thank you for being a dear friend to Gina. Can't wait someday do meet all of you. I loved the video.
We also have a shephard and tell Kris really liked the picture. Best to all of you.

Melissa De Mers said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MIKAYLA!! That video was beautiful Mindy. I hope you guys have a wonderful party!!

Love,
Tim, Melissa and Haylee :)

Candy said...

Girl I was crying all the way through this AWESOME video...I just can't believe our babies grow up SO FAST...Happy Birhday Little Princessa...HUgs Candy and Kya Blu

Brandy's Adventure said...

Happy Birthday Mikayla!! I can't believe you are one already!! HOpe you had a great birthday with your mommy,daddy, and big brother!!
Love,
Aunt Brandy and Uncle Steve and gang!!!

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Mikayla! I just loved the video...I cried the whole way through. She is a precious angel whom has touched so many lives and will continue to do so. God Bless you and your family.

Julie said...

Happy 1st B-day, Mikayla! You are so precious :)

Love, Julie, Cherise & Kylee

Anonymous said...

Mindy & Kris - Sure worth the wait~! Wanted to call you on Sunday, but know how busy you are. Can't wait to see you this week-end, and I understand Mr. Alec now knows who is Aunt Zell is! Love every day, every minute. You are SO lucky to be able to be home with them. Both are just something else!

Megan said...

Happy 1st Birthday Mikayla!!! You are a wonderful family!! Loved watching the video of her first year! What a blessing both your children are! Best, Megan

Crystal said...

Hey I have been such a slacker!--I am catching up here!!! Happy Birthday Mikayla!!!!!!! These babies of ours grow up waaaay too fast!!!!:O(

She is so so so so so beautiful and I had tears in my eyes the whole time I watched this!! You have two very beautiful kiddos!!!! hug to you!!!!!

Blessed Mommy said...

happy b-day to your sweet, beautiful princess.. and yes, you're so right - it just goes WAY too fast :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until your birthday party on Sunday - so glad I can be there!! Great video!!!

Aunt Chris