Monday, June 4, 2007

Mikayla's Birthday Party


I am a little grumpy over the fact that is taking longer then I expected to have Mikayla's birthday party invitations printed. Grrrrrrrrrrr. They will not be shipped out until WEDNESDAY and so they will probably not get here until Friday or Saturday. Her party is two weeks from this coming Sunday. Not much notice for people. I just had to vent for a minute about it. I love the invitations...and it's my fault for not getting on the ball eariler. Oh well. I know most of the people that are coming and it's going to be FUN! I am beyond thrilled that some of my closest family members will be in town for the super special event. That really means a lot to me. I hate that my family is spread all over the U.S. like they are. Why can't we all just live in one town? OK...maybe that would not be such a good idea anyway. LOL. The point is...Mikayla turns ONE PEOPLE in TWO WEEKS.



Her FIRST birthday falls on Father's Day:-) We are heading to an Indians Game that day!


I'm gonna get that stuffed dog...oh yes I am!
GOT IT!.........Oooooooh yeah!


You DO know what I am going to do with it....don't you?

Mmmm Mmmm Good....there ain't nothin' like a stuffed dog to chew on. Life is good!

7 comments:

Bekah said...

So fun that her birthday is on Father's Day this year! She is adorable as always...love her sweet smile!

Candy said...

Hey girl...I think they look alike too. Does Mikayla have a read mark on her forhead that is only there sometimes...Kya has the same thing...and in the last picture it looks like Mikayla has it too. My mom is making the dresses...she was going to make some to sale for Relay for Life...I will check to see if she did and let you know. I have been trying to get her to quit work and sew and paint full time for FOREVER...she is so awesome...but she won't listen to me. She also made the one Kya wore to seasme street live...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu....girl I am really going to have to fly up there for one of your guatemalan parties....that would be SO FUN...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

JuJu - said...

That is one sweet baby girl -

Jaime said...

Hello! I am so glad to see that everyone is good. Mikayla is just adorable! That is so neat that her birthday is on Father's day. It will be doubley fun and rememberable! Good luck with all of the planning. I have been busy planning Lincoln's party and it's been fun. Exhausting but fun!
Many hugs sent your way, Jaime and Lincoln

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Thanks for the info on the next get-together. Isabella and I will be at the reunion picnic on the 23rd. Kevin will be in New Jersey for a shoe competition - don't ask. We should meet face-to-face then. Email me anytime at jenkramer1@yahoo.com

Brandy's Adventure said...

Hey, I love your new look on here. The color is great!! I had fun chatting with you on the phone today!! I miss our chats that we use to have all the time...well only 22 more days!!! I am thinking we might stay the night up in Canton our first night home? What do you think? I am afraid that once we get to Mansfield we will have a hard time getting out...ha ha! You know what I mean though..it gets very busy and we probably won't even be home two weeks this time. Well, let me know. Call me when you can.
Brandy

Megan said...

Love the new look of the blog and can't wait to see pictures of Mikayla's birthday party!! Thanks for all the support with our kick out...Hoping we are posting good news soon! Will keep checking for pictures of her party...you should take a picture of her invite when they arrive, LOL!