I put Mikayla to bed and an hour later she woke up ready to PLAY! Kris brought her downstairs and Alec thought it was great so BOTH the kids were up until 10:00 PM! Both are now sleeping though. I took some pictures of the "late night party."
OK...now SOMEONE please BAN me from Gymboree. I can't get enough. The UPS guy even commented that I am keeping him in business today with all my "packages." I can't help it. They have been running good sales online and I love a sale and I especially LOVE Gymboree. I know I can't possibly be alone. They have the cutest clothes ever!
So this is the birthday theme. I love it. I can only get it online though which STINKS. But whatever...I want it so I am getting it. Now...if only I knew WHERE I was having the party!




2 comments:
That is just so funny that she has started making that face when she smiles! I love it! The "late night" party looked FUN! I am sure the kids loved it! And, flowers for no reason! That wonderful husband of yours! You are blessed, but I know you know that!
(The storms all over with here) We didn't get much, not as much as you guys did and OHHHHH.....I hope the hail didn't do anything to your new van!
Hope you get a good night's sleep.
Love you all so much,
Mom
And.......I totally forgot to say, how more perfect can that birthday stuff be! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I just don't want to think of her being a year already though :(
Grandma Cheryl
Post a Comment