Oh my where on EARTH is the time going in such a hurry??? It just makes me so sad:-( I can't believe that she is nearing her First Birthday! WOW! But we are so greatful to have brought her home at 7 months old so that we could spend this much "baby time" with her!! She is doing so well and is so loved by everyone. I guess I really HAVE to get busy getting her party together! YIKES.
No pictures of Mikayla today. She is down with a rotton cold and would NOT be interested in pictures...TRUST ME. She is in quite a mood today...not a bad one, she ie never in a bad mood, just an interesting one. LOL.
Alec and Kris are on their way home from his Big Bats T-Ball Informational Meeting. HAH! Kris called to say he is #9 and that there are 11 kids on the team. It's co-ed and there are a few girls he said. He has his team picture taken on June 2nd at 7:45 AM...what on EARTH!? But whatever...we will be there of course! Kris has waited for Alec to be in T-Ball since we learned I was pregnant with a boy!
OH....another question I forgot to answer:
WHAT COLOR ARE MIKAYLA'S EYES AND DOES SHE LOOK LIKE HER BIRTHMOTHER?
Her eyes a hazel/green color, depending on what she is wearing. They turn out dark in indoor pictures but when we are outside in the sun you can REALLY see them. Sometimes they look very light brown and other times they look very much green with a hint of blue. But they have not changed since coming home so I am sure they will stay this way. As for her birthmother...she doesn't look like her much at all. The only thing she DOES have is her birthmother's eyes. Her entire eye structure and eyebrows are the same. And, the COLOR! Her birthmother's eyes are the same shade of green/brown and they are so beautiful.
Now....these pictures were taken while we were home in Mansfield for the week. My dad took Alec to a few different places. These were taken at Mohican State Park. It's the same place my dad took me all the time when I was a child. I loved it there and so did Alec. Alec said he was "on an adventure." The two of them hiked and HIKED and hung out by the waterfall, river, and covered bridge. They had a great time together. I know my dad is so thrilled to finally have a boy in the family, since I was an only child. It's kind of funny because when Alec was a baby he would say how much he couldn't wait for him to get bigger so he could do things like this with him...and now he is saying that he is getting too big and that he is sad! LOL.
OK..I am getting off of here for the night I think. GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON FINALE is on so you all know where I will be at 9:00 pm. I am a HUGE Grey's fan!


4 comments:
Mikayla! Happy 11 months my sweet girly girl! :) I am sorry you are sick, have Mommy give you hugs from me & Haylee!!
Alec - that park looks like ALOT of great fun. How awesome is it that your grandpa took you there. You are so blessed. Haylee still talks about you coming to her birthday party. I don't know if you'd have much fun though, she's going to Libby Lou for them to do her hair/make up. But then she'll be going to Disneyland (which you WOULD like!). Anyway, maybe one day you & Haylee will meet! It's almost like you grew up together online anyway. ;)
Mindy - hello, I LOVE Grey's too!!!! :) Thanks for the update/pics! I love seeing them.
Love ya,
Melissa
So sweet! You are a blessed woman. I love your kids so much. Alec sure looks like he enjoyed that day. What a wonderful memory. Just wish I could have been with you! We all have had good times at Mohican. One of mothers' favorite places. We took Brit there when she could waddle around. Miss you and can't wait to see you. Go #9!! Pictures at 7:45? Ha Ha!
I am so blown away by GA last night ~~~what the heck?????I don't want George to leave the show - and what about Burk - I got the feeling he was leaving too??I cannot BELIEVE Meredith - Derek is such a good guy - she blew it!
Oh well - I have lots to look forward to - can't wait to see what happens -
You baby girl is getting so big - she is beautiful:)I love your blog!!
JUlia:)
Oh my!! Where has the time went? That just makes me even sadder cause I still haven't got to meet my precious niece yet! Not too much longer though! Alec is so adorable in all of those pics! He has gotten so big! We miss him lots! I just know him and Tyler are going to have a blast this summer!
Post a Comment