Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Kris!!!!!!


I met Kris just weeks before his 23rd birthday. I was just 20 and we were so young when I look back at it! WOW! So we have been together for most of his twenties and all of mine (I am 27). Today, my sweet hubby turned 30! So now I feel like we are entering a new phase in our lives.


My husband is just the best. Truly. I cannot imagine my life without this man in it. We are true soul mates and do everything in life together. He always puts me first in his life and takes care of all of us the best that he can. He is my best friend in the entire world. We always make each other laugh and smile and I know that when I need to talk...he is there to listen. Somehow....he always manages to adore me and has never, ever once made me feel bad about myself. He always compliments me, always kisses me goodbye in the morning and hugs me first thing when he gets home. If I am not in the same room as him, he wonders where I am. He notices me....still...just like he did the first day we met. My husband makes me feel beautiful, secure, and loved. And on top of all of that...he is an amazing father who changes diapers, feeds cereal, gives baths, and tucks the kids in just like I do. I could never, ever ask for anything more. I have it. I have it all...in him.


So Happy Birthday Honey! And even though you are 30...you look just the same as you did when you were 23 to me! OK...so maybe we had to sell the Honda CVR crotch rocket along the way and get a mini-van, and maybe we traded in the times out on the town for cartoons, and so what if we eat Goldfish now instead of chips, and you know what honey...those toys all over the house add character. Life has changed...but life it now complete....here's to the best years of our life....still ahead!

Love ya!




6 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

Awwww you guys are SO cute! :) I feel the same way about my hubby. You sure have a way with words! I think you ought to write a BOOK.

Your sis-in-law and I are plotting where 3 hours between her and I would be so that I can plan this trip to drive up to meet you!! I really pray we get to meet. Your whole family is just so sweet.

Happy 30th Birthday Kris! You have a wonderful family & your wife is AWESOME! :)

Love ya,
Mel

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Kris!

You are so both so blessed to have one another! And blessed to have your two beautiful children.

Rebecca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how young you guys are!! I feel old...even though I'm only 36. ;-))

I know how happy you guys are together. I wish I had the same love with someone that the two of you share. Until I find that someone though...it will just be Zachary and me. Mommy would rather be alone than have the wrong man. ;-))

Love ya,
Rebecca (and Zachary too)

Blessed Mommy said...

What a blessed wife you are!!! Happy 30th to your sweet husband!!

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Kris. Mel was right you really should right a book - you do have a way with words. Like Kris, my husband is the same way! Must be a police officer thing :) Thanks for sharing - I think I will go hug my man now! God Bless and once again Happy Birthday to Kris!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Hey Mindy,
Thanks for checking on me :) I have been a lazy blogger lately. I need to post soon. Happy B-day to your sweet hubby!