Mikayla came home four months ago tomorrow. WOW. I know I say it every month but where on EARTH is the time going??? She is SOOOO close to crawling. She is getting around though...she just uses "different" ways to do it. LOL. So funny to watch.
Today I took Mikayla to have her 1 year pictures taken for her party. I had to wake her up from her nap to take her and she was not thrilled with the entire process. We did manage to get a few good shots so I am glad about it. I am also glad it is DONE now. For some reason I really dread getting professional pics taken. She smiles all day long but the minute we get there she stops. Oh well.
This week has been so crazy busy. It has been something every single day and it is not stopping anytime soon. Tomorrow I head over to my school to sign up for my fall classes and change my student status back to active. Then I am going over to the place where we are having her party to sign the contract. Then I am coming home and Kris has a softball game..not sure if he will play...although his knee is feeling much better all of the sudden. On Friday I am heading over to a friends who is going to help me fill out all of this re-adoption paperwork. I am so SICK of paperwork...but Mikayla has been home for four months and we could have had this done and over with had I gotten on the ball earlier. It is time to finish this adoption up and do her name change. Then that evening Alec has a T-Ball game. On Saturday, Alec has his T-Ball pictures bright and early ay 7:45 A.M!!!! Then that afternoon we are heading over to Gina and Joe's for a cookout and to help them celebrate Christian's 1st birthday, which is Sunday. On Sunday...I AM RELAXING. LOL. I am excited for this weekend though.
As for Mikayla's party...it is on Sunday, June 24th in the early afternoon. I can't wait and it is a princess theme. OF COURSE.
As for the bad blogger part. That is me. I have been so bad about getting on all of your blogs and getting my comments on there. I haven't forgotten about all of you...I just have been so busy lately...look for a comment soon...I am coming:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Mindy,
She is definitely the little princess and the tiara looks adorable on her! I LOVE, LOVE her birthday dress. Can't wait to see the pictures that were taken today.
Wow! You sure are busy the rest of the week.
See you tomorrow!
Love,Mom
Hey!
Looks like you are just as busy as we are!! Tomorrow is a big day for me cause I am spending the whole day at MarineWorld with Chelsea and her class...this shall be interesting! I can hardly handle one 11 year old, let alone THIRTY of them! Oh well! We will have to catch up sometime soon! Have a great rest of the week. I am looking forward to relaxing sometime this weekend too! Hopefully Saturday cause Sunday's are so busy for us!
Ok! Talk to you soon!
Bran
Every QUEEN Needs a good CROWN...crooked or not...she is the queen either way..hehe
I LOVE these pics!!! I can relate to being busy also. :) I've been busy all week and start a new job on Monday!
Anyway Mikayla's bday dress/tiara are gorgeous! Of course it is a princess party...what else COULD it be????
I have some hair accessories that I have been working on & sending those, hopefully before she turns 1. LOL!
Have a great week/weekend! Can't wait to hear from ya. Still praying/planning on seeing you in October....I hope I get to!!
Love ya - - Melissa
I LOVE that second to last picture. That smile is too cute. She is most definitely a princess.
If I were you, I would save my money on the professional photographer.... you do a GREAT job at capturing your princes with a camera.
make sure you get enough rest... you don't want to be sick again!
happy four months:)
Julia:)
Post a Comment