Monday, May 7, 2007
I am Blessed
We went to Kingwood Center to take pictures today and I took over 230 pictures. These are just some of them. Obviously. It's hard to tell which pictures I am uploading since there are so many that are similar. But here are some so you can get an IDEA of how they turned out. I love them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Ok - that one of Alec kissing Mikayla is just too precious!! Love it!!!!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL place!! I could take so many gorgeous pictures there!!! I want to go! :)
You guys are SO cute, I bet you're having a lot of fun. You have beautiful little kiddos for sure!
Love
Melissa
The pics are gorgeous Mindy!! I am just so in love with my adorable niece and nephew!! I can't wait to come home and have a blast this summer!! Hope you have a great time in Mansfied...I sure am home-sick lately!!
Give the kids a hug and kiss for me!!
Love,
Aunt Brandy
What wonderful pictures!! You are all so photogenic. Don't you just love spring?? That little gal of yours is growing so fast! What a cutie :)
Julie
What memories. I'm sure you know your mom & I had many pictures taken there w/Grandma Maude. Our big treat was to get a new outfit, go to Kingwood Center then to the Tom Boy Drive In for a cold fountain coke on ice! They are very cool pictures. Looks like Alec was a little warm and not quite as interested!
Those pictures are ALL beautiful! I too love that one of Alec kissing his sweet little sister. YOu are all beautiful!
Great pictures!!! Angel
Gorgeous pics
How is Kris' knee???
Beautiful pics!
Post a Comment