Wednesday, May 2, 2007

No Pictures Today

I know that is why you all come here...right? You care most about the pictures! LOL. Well my camera is on a "picture break" because the batteries were dead last night and I forgot to charge them. So tomorrow I should be back in action.

Today has been a down day. I spent most of the day working with Alec and the few letters that he is struggling with and playing with Mikalya to encourage her to crawl. I do these things everyday but today I made them PRIORITY.

On Sunday I will be leaving for my mom and dads for almost a WEEK. I think they are beside themselves with excitement. They really are. I am not sure they understand how much "stuff" is required though for me to "move in" for 6 days! Think Florida mom and dad. But honestly...I don't think they care one bit. They have most of the big stuff from when Alec was a baby so they are ready that way. Kris will be in West Virginia the whole week training at the State Prison Mock Riot that they go to each year. It's a training thing and he is looking forward to it kind of. We are never really apart...actually we are glued at the hip...so stuff like this kind of sucks. HOWEVER...the next best thing is to get to be with my parents so that is why I am opting to go stay with them and not stay alone. Besides...I really do NOT like to stay alone. It freaks me out. I am sure mom and dad have a whole slew of things they want to do while I am there. I know they mentioned COSI and I also have some friends that I am going to be catching up with. It will be fun but I am sure the time will go by too fast. I can still update my blog from there so it won't be a whole week of absense. Don't worry! In fact, we are taking the kids to Kingwood Center, a beautiful outdoor park, for a photo shoot. I can't wait to do that. I am sure the pictures will be awesome. I love outdoor pictures. Well....need to get the kids their bath and off to bed.
Love you guys!
Mindy

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love Kingwood Center!!! I haven't been there in years. I'm sure you will get some great pictures.

EB said...

Mindy - Kris is going to be right down here by us i think, tell him if he gets bored we have race cars, Fishing ponds and so much more, him and my chris would have a ball.