1. Vernors Ginger Ale...it's the only one I will drink and if it is not this brand then I will not drink it...yes...I am picky.
2. Vanilla Creme Cookies....they looked REAL good and they are
3. Alka Seltzer liquid Cold Medicine...this is my staple medication
4 Skittles...I have to have skittles when I am sick....OK...I have to have Skittles ALL the time!
5. Kleenex with Aloe...no one likes a crusty nose!
6. Afrin....remeber that conversation Gina? LOL!
Here is the ONLY picture I have taken in the past two days. I just took one and my batteries died but this was taken today. At least it was a good shot. LOL. This is her "daddy" t-shirt and I love it.
I will check in tomorrow if I am "up" to it. This cold thing usually gets worse before it gets better!


9 comments:
Get tons of rest Mindy and hope you're feeling better SOON!!
Hugs sweetheart. I am so sorry you got sick too. I want to tuck you in and take care of you!
I love you!
Mikayla looks just adorable in that shirt! I am glad you got at least one picture for me to look at today. I will take it!
Give the kids hugs from grandma and one for you too!!!!!!!!!
Mom
I hope you feel better Mindy! Big (((hugs))) from me. :)
I want to kiss Mikayla's cheeks!!!
Give Alec hugs too ~ from me & Haylee.
Take care & just update us once you get better. I know how those cold things go. What is Afrin?
XO,
Mel
Mindy... I'm praying for your bug to be gone soon! Nothing like your comforts when you are feeling not so good!
LOVE THE WRINKLE NOSE PIC
Mindy - Hope you feel better real soon. Miklayla is just adorable in her Daddy's girl shirt!
Hugs,
Jan
Mindy - Dont post this only because I do not want to take away from Mikayla's blog - We are OUT!!! We found out Thurs!! I am still in la la land! Thanks for all of your support and kind commnets you left on my blog. It really has been theraputic for me during this ling wait to bring my Emilee home. Thanks again!
One of my favorite pics yet:)
Julia:)
Hey Mindy,
Hope you guys are feeling better! It's rough being sick when you are a mommy, there really isn't time to be sick right? Sure wish I was there to help you guys out! Give the kids a hug and kiss from Aunt Brandy....
Post a Comment