Today was Alec's 5th Birthday Party and it was a BLAST. I just can't get over the fact that my little boy is getting ready to turn FIVE soon! It is just unreal to me.
This year Alec wanted a Finding Nemo Fishing Party. So that is exactly what we did! We had the party at Sippo Lake in the Clubhouse. When my mom and I first got there we had NO POWER. The bad storms we got the other day had knocked out half the power to the lake area so we only had working power in the outlets. No air conditioner and worse...NO LIGHTS! We got everything ready virtually in the semi-dark (there was light coming in from outside) and tried to make the best of it all! Then, low and behold, the power came back a few minutes into the party! A miracle...trust me!
Alec had a great time with all of his friends. I had crafts for them and that was sooooo much fun. They did the crafts after we ate and then we moved onto the cake and gifts! Alec got a ton of wonderful gifts and he is on SUCH a high tonight from all of it. After we opened up the gifts we went out on the patio to tear up that Nemo Pinata:-) The kids TORE into the prizes once they dropped! It was soooooooooo adorable. After they did the Pinata they were off to the lake to fish. It was a wonderful time and Alec loved being able to hang out with all of his friends at his party!
Thank you to all of you who came today and made this a wonderful day for my son. He has talked about it all day and had such an amazing day. I am so glad that we have so many wonderful friends and family that were able to make this day special for Alec. He is the sweetest boy and deserved to have a wonderful day like today! So thank you everyone....today was so incredible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
We had an AWESOME time today partying and fishing with you guys!!! Happy Birthday Big Boy Alec! Everything was so great....the theme, decorations, food, cake, the fun!
Happy Birthday Alec - looks like you had a great party!!
Your baby girl is starting to look like a big girl:)
Happy Birthday sweet Alec - you ae a handsome fellow:)
You have a really cool family Mindy:)
Julia:)
looks like ya'll had fun...happy birthday alec!
What a wonderful party it was~ To see how happy Alec was and when he said not once but a couple of times "This is just the best day of my whole life" so innocently! He just loved everything about the whole day and so did we!!! It was a great party honey and SO much fun! p.s. Loved the music too!! Your dad and I love you all so much and have to say we are sad that Alec is already going to be 5 yrs. old :(
We want to stop time right now and just enjoy every second the way things are. Guess we can't do that, the clock keeps ticking......
Mom
Looks like a rockin' party!! Glad you all had fun, wish we could've been there. :o)
Alec, please watch in the mail for a box to arrive from my Haylee Gabrielle. She sent you a bday gift. Hope you like it.
Love bunches,
Melissa & Haylee
Wow! What a party!! Looks like everyone had a great time!!! Happy birth Alec!!!
Happy Birthday Alec!
Looks like had a fun party~ Ethan wanted that rocket fishing rod really bad and he got that at his party also!! What fun little boys they are....
Paula
looks like it was a GREAT PARTY, Happy Birthday Alec
Mindy,
You throw the best parties! Look how happy those kiddos look! I am so sorry we had to miss it. Happy birthday, Alec!
NiCole
HAPPY B-DAY ALEC -- and i'm so glad that you liked all the guat goods :)
Mindy--hey you!!! How are you guys doing?!!! Hey My sweet Caleb turned 5 in May and I could not believe it!!! My hubby and I kept saying where did the time go?! I am loivng this five year old birthday party!!!! TOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be by more often--I am sorry I have been slacking on the blog!!! :O)
Happy Birthday, Sweet boy!!! What a great family and such an awesome big brother!! Enjoy your birthday month ;)
Yea!! Happy Birthday Alec! Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment