Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pictures:-)

Today was HOT. I am tired of this hot weather it is just MISERABLE! Yesterday I had to go to the dentist and I am NOT one who cares for that line of work:-) Luckily, it's just a tooth sensitivity, because if he would have pulled out that drill someone would have had to of sedated me. Truly.

I took a few pictures of the kids today. I know, I know...I have been SO bad about it lately. But here they are and I didn't have my flash on for some of them so they are a little dark:-) Enjoy!

Mom...I am sitting and posing pretty for you!

Love these profile shots...she is TOTALLY engrossed in Elmo here

Isn't this cool with the sunlight coming in the window???

MOM...why are you singing at me..is it to get me to smile?

Mom....seriously...I don't even like that song!

OK...so I like it a little bit.

OMG...NO NO NO MOM....stop singing please you are really bothering me here...I may puke!
OK...new subject...one that will let me take his picture!

I took him and had his hair cut today for his birthday bash Saturday!

Child Portrait Take #1

Child Portrait Take #2

Child Portrait Take #3

Fourth time is a charm?? It turned out pretty good...all things considered!

I took this picture to show how BIG she is getting

Hmmmm....can I get out?


Dad...Please...Can I go OUT there???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am not liking how big Alec looks with his hair cut:(
I see Mikayla's tooth trying so hard to come through. OUCH!
Seriously, what made her cry??? Surely it could not have been your singing! LOL!
I can't believe how LONG her hair is in the back of that one picture of her looking out the window!
Can't wait to see all of you Saturday.
Mom

Melissa De Mers said...

hi mindy, got your email and i promise to reply soon. i totally understand how it is. no worries ok?!

i pray for you daily and your whole family. :o) you guys are so special!

these pics are cute. well all of your pics are cute. in one of those pics i can see you taking the picture in Mikayla's eyes. isn't that so cool?!

hope you have a good night.
love ya
Mel

Blessed Mommy said...

love the pics. they are getting so big!! oh, and btw, be watching your mail :) something should finally be on it's way :)

Gail said...

Thanks for the new pictures. They are so cute. Glad your appt. went well and no drill.

Gail

Anonymous said...

LOL I LOOOVE child portrait #3. That looks like a typical photoshoot at our home. :) I may have 120 like that and one I can consider decent enough (aka all looking in the same GENERAL direction and some of them smiling lol) to send in cards or whatever. :)

Steve & Amy said...

Ditto to HOT weather....I'm tired of it. I know I will be kicking myself come November but right now it's too hot to do anything! Mikayla is getting so BIG! The picture of her in the highchair really shows it. Glad to see you photo shoots of the two of them go like ours:) Keep the pictures coming:)

Kim said...

Hot, Hot, Hot - I think it's just hot everywhere! I'm ready for this heatwave to break so we can actually go out and do something!!!

And your kids are as cute as ever.

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Oh Mindy,
I feel ya on the weather. It is without a doubt unbelievably hot here, Yuck!! The kids are so cute as always!! Love the pics!