As a special ed major, this is a cause that is very near and dear to my heart. Tara is an amazing fellow adoptive mother to a beautiful Guatemalan princess named Devon. She is also the mother to the CUTEST little boy in the world, Logan, who was diagnosed with Autism a few years back. I have seen and worked with many, many Autistic children and I can truly say without a shadow of a doubt that Tara is the MOST involved mother when it comes to helping Logan that I have EVER seen. Logan is amazing. Truly amazing. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart Tara...you are one heck of a mommy. One of the best. I need to buy you a Tiara.
Tara and her family are doing the Walk for Autism in September and they have a goal of $1000. If you can, please go to her site and help her make this goal. What she has to say is wonderful and I really encourage all of you to do this.
http://www.thesillysantillis.blogspot.com/
This is a great opportunity for everyone to get involved and raise money for a worthy cause. YOU GO TARA!!!! I LOVE YOU GIRL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh Mindy!! You have me in tears!! Thank you sooo much, girlie. This more than you can imagine :) See ya Saturday! You're the best!
Post a Comment