Saturday, April 7, 2007

It's Our Anniversary!!!!

On April 7, 2001 I married the love of my life, Kristopher Michael. Our wedding was what I had always dreamed of. I loved everything about my wedding day and it was so beautiful. I don't even remember too much about everyone that was there...I was in my own little world with Kris that day. We still talk about our wedding all the time and how wonderful it was. I can't believe it has been 6 years already! What a wonderful life we have created for ourselves. We have everything we ever dreamed of....each other and our beautiful children!





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am sitting here with tears running down my face! Your wedding day was perfect in every way. Looking at these pictures and how beautiful of a bride you were and my does Kris look so handsome in that tux. God is so good and he knew then that Mikayla and Alec would be your children to complete your family! He has blessed your both so much. May you always continue to trust in Him for his most perfect plan.
Congratulations on your 6th year together and to so many wonderful years ahead!
I love you all,
Mom (Cheryl)

JuJu - said...

GORGEOUS pics! Happy Anniversary!!

Have The Best Easter Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia:):):):)

Melissa De Mers said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pics! Happy Easter. :o)