These pictures are of my grandma. She was truly the most beautiful woman I have ever known. Tomorrow is the Memorial Service here in Sebastian, Florida. Please pray I make it through this service in one piece. I have been so touched by all the comments and e-mails from everyone...thank you to all of you. Thank you so much.

Grandma in her younger years:-)


Look how beautiful !


My grandma and Papa...I don't even have words to describe how much I love this picture. I was equally as close to my PaPa who died when I was in 2nd grade. I still cry for him to this day...

My grandma was blessed to find love again in Willy....they were married for 15 years I believe. Please pray for him...

Grandma meeting Alec for the first time....she was DETERMINED to feed him cereal.

Alec and Grandma

Alec, grandma and me....
6 comments:
Mindy ~ your grandma is very pretty & she seemed to have been a very lovely person. I am sure you will always miss her. I know I still miss loved ones I have lost in my past also. Take care ~ praying for your family!
What a precious tribute. Thanks so much for sharing her with the rest of us. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. BIG Hugs!
I will be praying for you during this difficult time .
Mindy - I'm so sorry about your grandma!! I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time. :(
My heart breaks for you!!I am sending you hugs!! My Meemaw was an amazing lady too and I still miss here - everyday!!!!!!I am praying for you!!
Julia:)
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma, Mindy. She looks like she was a remarkable woman. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers!!
((HUGS))
Julie
Post a Comment