Saturday, April 28, 2007

PIERCED EARS!

We decided to take Mikayla to the mall today and get her ears pierced. I have been wanting to do it for awhile and I decided that today was the day. She was a real champ. She barely even cried and I had a bottle ready for her so that she could have it as soon as they were done. Daddy held her down and mommy watched (not good with this stuff) and Alec was holding her hand telling her it would only hurt for a minute. So they did one ear at a time, then she took her bottle, and acted like nothing ever even happened. I love them. We chose diamond and white gold earings and they are circles set into the white gold. Don't know how to explain it...sorry. They are adorable and I am so glad I had it done. She didn't want me to take pictures of them...LOL but I did get a few. I didn't have a chance to clean off the marker from her ears before I took these so you can still see the purple.

MOM...quit taking pictures and FEED ME!


Wait a mintue...I see daddy....does he have cereal for me?

Playing on the floor...you can see the marker more then the earing in this one.

Cheese face!

Super DUPER cheese face!

I love you!

Please don't take my picture mom...PLEASE!

My HANDSOME blue-eyed Prince

These were taken yesterday!
Look mom...I am showing you how I will stretch when I am a cheerleader!

Wait just ONE minute mom!

Hmmmm...am I supposed to eat this stuff? What is it? OH...it's PEARS!?!? Well OK then...I will eat it ALL.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What a surprise! I didn't know you were doing this today. Mikayla now has pierced ears! What a little diva she is! LOL! I am so glad that it didn't seem to bother her getting them done. I am sure glad mamaw wasn't along on this trip! LOL! I would have been the one crying for her! hehe!
LOVE YOU ALL,
Mom (Cheryl)

Anonymous said...

It is frightening how we are on the same wavelength, I was just saying to a friend today that I can't wait to have Mia's ears peirced!!! Awesome pictures! Congrats on resuming your degree! I will be sending 3 mos pics soon, just waiting for the medical/updated forms!

Melissa De Mers said...

Awwww pierced ears! Haylee got hers done around 12 months. She cried for a little bit afterward though. I'm glad Mikayla didn't cry much! What a little trooper. :o)

She is ADORABLE and I'm LOVIN' that you always put a bracelet on her - - that is soooooooo cute! I love it!

Alec is so handsome ~ tell him Haylee says hello!!

XOXO - Melissa
PS. Come visit me soon please! You will LOVE California I promise!

Blessed Mommy said...

Mindy!!!! I just got the girls' ears pierced the other day too! It makes them look even more grown up, doesn't it? Mikayla looks so beautiful!! My girls' also have that Children's Place tennis dress -- too funny!!

Crystal said...

hey I missed you!!--I am catching up!!! You read my mind!!!! I have been wanting to pierce Sophie's ears ever since we got home!!!! I love love love Mikayla's earrings!!!! Oh you have inspired me I have to go do it now!!!--I will have to let you know!!! :O) I love her little green dress!!! She is just a little doll baby and so is your little blue eyed prince!!!! I will be a better commenter we have just had so much going on!!! I miss ya--hugs to you and that beautiful family of yours!!! :O)

Jan said...

Mindy,

She is just adorable! Emilee had her ears pierced when she was just a few weeks old but she kept pulling at them so our dear FM gave up!

She has the cutest smiles and I just want to squeeze her!

Melissa De Mers said...

Wow - Travis AFB is 6.5 HOURS away!! But man it would be so cool to actually meet you my friend.

Maybe just maybe...we'll have to see! :o)

Take care!
Melissa

EB said...

she looks adorable, I am hoping that you will be planning a lovely get together for us momma's......

I have classes on Tuesday and Thursdays, and Carson and I are up to anything :-)

Hugs.............

JuJu - said...

I love it:) She is getting to be such a big girl now:):)

Julia;)

Kim said...

She is just so cute!! I love her outfits and bows. It just makes me want to have a little girl!!