Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Christian's Readoption!!!!!!

Today I was very honored to get to be a part of Christian's Readoption. How cool is that!? I was up and at Gina's house by 9:10 am...she was proud of me....I am always late now that I have two kids. His hearing was at 10:00 am and within a few minutes he officially became Christian Joseph. It was so neat...being there with all of their WONDERFUL family. They are all so sweet and awesome. I was so glad to meet all of them...such amazing people. They even brought my kids gifts too! Alec and Mikayla were so good today. I was proud of them because it was a little waiting area. Mikayla didn't stop moving for two seconds. LOL. She just ran back forth around the room...she cracks me up. Alec supervised. HAH! Then we went back to Joe and Gina's for lunch and to hang out for awhile. It was a bright and beautiful fall day here in Ohio. Such a wonderful day....

Gina and two children who did NOT want their pictures taken!
So mom...this is it huh?

Mikayla carried my D&B purse around like a true woman! At least she has good taste:-)

Mom...are there cookies or something in here? No, Mikayla, just receipts, play car keys, gum wrappers, and kid crumbs!

Happy Family right after the Readoption

Mom...there are NO fruit puffs in this thing. What gives?

Christian was STYLIN' today. He looked adorable!

One last picture of the three of them!

Well Christian, you are one official dude now. I have no idea what the fuss is all about but I know one thing. There is cake and I can't have it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting day for Joe, Gina & Christian. Gina looks just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! AND OH SO HAPPY! What a sharp family they are! Christian looks so so handsome and I just adore his smile! He is so so sweet looking.
I just CRACKED UP MINDY over Mikayla charging off with your purse! That was just too funny! She looked like she was off and very determined! I love her carrying the pocketbooks....it is so cute.
Alec looks so handsome too. What a great day to share in that with Gina, Joe and the family. I am so glad you were a part of that and also for the friendship you have in one another. Priceless, I know to you! So thankful to the Lord for bringing you to eachother and I know your friendship is forever. No price tag for that! True friendship is such a GIFT!
Mom

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Congrats to you all! You will cherish this day forever. Isabella celebrated one year as "Isabella Gersel" yesterday. Now we have another wonderful "official" Guatemalan King to share the day with

Joe and Gina said...

Mindy...Thank you so much for coming. It meant so much to us to have you all there. Your Mom is right our friendship is priceless. I've told you before, but with this adoption we gained our beautiful child and I gained a life long friend..Love you girl!!! The photo album is incredible, thank you so much...