Thursday, October 4, 2007

North East Ohio GET TOGETHER: Boo at the Akron ZOO

First of all....this will be yet another quick post because I am NOT feeling well still and this kidney stone wants to hang out with me FOREVER. UGH.

Anyways...I posted on the a.com forum about the next get together I am planning. It will be at the Akron Boo at the Zoo. Here is the link for the a.com post: http://forums.adoption.com/guatemala-adoption/313015-north-east-ohio-october-get-together-boo-zoo.html

If you don't want to go there and read it you can vote for a date by leaving a comment in my blog. Here is a copy and paste of the a.com post I made:

It's time to get our Guat Tots together again. I would like for us to get together at Akron's Boo at the Zoo. I was looking at Thursday nights. What do you think? PLEASE vote for the BEST thursday night for YOU. Here is the link that discusses the event and the pricing. http://www.akronzoo.org/news/events.asp?EvtID=238
I am SO excited to get together with everyone again and I hope that we have a HUGE turnout like we did at the Picnic....which was AWESOME. I will give LOTS more information later once we CHOOSE a date but for now let's just decide on a date. SO VOTE PLEASE and VOTE NOW so that we can make a decision and start planning. This is just a few weeks away!!!! PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST WITH YOUR VOTE!!!! Thanks!!!

Love all my NEO friends! Can't wait to see you all!

VOTING CHOICES:
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25
Both events start at 5:30 PM

3 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

We vote for THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18. We are planning a extended family Boo at the Zoo night Friday, Oct. 19 but I'm sure Isabella would love to go 2 days in a row.

Jane said...

ryc...thank you for reaching out to the family....God knows and is in control.
You have a busy life... catch me when you can...just know I can so relate to you and you are in my prayers...now and forever! (even when I'm not around blog world like I would like to be...can you say addiction and my wants vs. my need to get away from the puter... like now when I am exhausted!)

praying for your health! and mom's too!
Jane

EB said...

Sounds like alot of fun

but I would have to vote for the 25th because we are racing in Chillecothe (spelling) the 18th and 19th.