As for my weigh in....another good week for me! I am down ANOTHER two pounds. Two pounds a week seems to be the norm for me. Kris has now lost 12 pounds. We have really made a lot of changes in this house when it comes to food and we are ALL feeling better about it. We are NOT dieting...just making lifestyle changes that we can live with permanently. Some of you have offered to help me lose it quicker and I SO appreciate the offers! I have been too busy to get back to you but you know who you all are. Thank you for taking the time to try to help me along. I just really want to stick to what we are doing because it's easy for me and it's working well for my family. Doing what we are doing is something that we can stick to...and that's what I need because every time I "diet" I end up in my old ways again adding back on the pounds...so that's why this time I took a different approach and just made some simple changes...but man...it's been 8 weeks without a Coke...LOL...and that's pretty good for me! Coke was my ADDICTION!
OH....and I KNOW I am so behind on all of your blogs...SOOOO behind. Give me the rest of the week to catch up! I haven't forgotten about all you...please know that!
My sweet daughter
The grandkids with their awesome grandma!
Alec and PaPa playing with???Not sure...think it's K'Nex
Awwwww....my two favorite girls:-)
First time seeing a pumpkin!
Alec and the hay maze
Grandma and Alec
Pumpkin Carving Time!
Like brother like sister like mom...LOL. We all love the computer!
Papa and his granddaughter. I love this sweet picture (p.s. I am loving the pink velour pants with the pumpkin shirt...LOL)

2 comments:
Good for you on your weight loss, Mindy. You're doing great!
So glad Mikayla did well without you for her first weekend away.
That is so awesome you and Kris were able to get away . Your kids look 100% comfy with there grandparents -- what a blessing !! Congrats on dropping the pounds -- way 2 go !!!
Post a Comment