Friday, October 19, 2007

Wanna Come?

OK...two posts in one night. Just wanted to let everyone who "lurks" on my blog...and trust me I know there are TONS because I have a lot of hits in a day...that I am planning yet another Guatemalan Get Together. I have actually already sent the information out to all the regular people that attend our get togethers but of course want to extend it to everyone else in the area who may want to come or drive in.

We will be having a Holiday Party here in Massillon on either December 1, 2, 8, or 9. Right now we are in "voting stage" to see what date works best for everyone and I will be booking the place on MONDAY. So if you want to come, and want to vote, leave me a comment. I can tell you though that the date it will likely be, according to the current votes, is December 8th. The time we are planning will be 1:30 to 4:30..or around there. We have TONS of fun things planned. It will cost each family around $30 to attend that that will include everything, the rental fee, food, and all the stuff we need will be paid for this way. So if you want to come join us for a super fun Holiday Party and hang out with some super adorable Guatemalan kiddo's and their super cute siblings then come join us for all the fun!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

once again i would LOVE to come but we are going to be in denver visiting friends those dates. your last post made me about bawl. it's so comforting to be understood by other women who know just how excrutiating (sp???) this wait is. hugs!

Steve & Amy said...

We are open to any dates...We have a vacation in December and would LOVE to come and meet you:)

EB said...

we would love to come....

we vote for the 1:30 time :-)

Just let us know