Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Beautiful Day!

Today was a beautiful Ohio Spring day...it got up to 75 today and tomorrow we are supposed to have snow! So much for the nice weather! I wanted to get some pictures of Mikayla in this dress before she outgrew it. We bought this dress for her in Guatemala. Isn't is beautiful? I adore it. It is all hand-made and so adorable. When she goes outside she is so interested in all that is around her that she doesn't smile. She won't even pay attention to me! She just explores and takes everything in. She is learning!

Tomorrow we have a Doctor appointment in the morning in which I will be discussing the treatment for the positive TB test. I am still really on the fence about giving her medication and I don't know what I feel is right. I have done a lot of research and I get conflicting information everywhere I go. I am very hesitant to start her in the meds...I am just not sure it is the right path. Something is holding me back from starting them and I would really appreciate your prayers in this matter that Kris and I make the correct decision for our daughter.

Also...I want to send a HUGE congrats to my super awesome friend Gina...they got PINK today and will be picking up their sweet son in a few weeks! HURRAY! Another baby is COMING home! C'mon NiCole...we are ALL praying PINK for you next!








11 comments:

Bekah said...

I will be praying for you for wisdom about the TB medication. I would have no idea what to do so I pray the Lord would make it clear to you. That dress is AMAZING. She looks absolutely beautiful in green...such a precious little profile.

Melissa De Mers said...

Isn't it fun to take pictures of little girls in all their beauty? I LOVE this photo shoot of Mikayla! Of course they're all gorgeous, but I am partial to outdoor photos, I think they are so natural and beautiful. :o)

I LOVE that dress! I want one for Haylee. If you ever go to Guat again...let me know I'll send you $$ for a beautiful dress like that!

I am praying for your decision also on the treatment. God is in control & HE will lead your heart to what is right for her.

Love ya,
Mel♥

Anonymous said...

she looks ADORABLE in that awesome green dress, how cute!!!!!! so fun :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress. What a special keepsake! She is precious. I love little sundresses and feeling that sweet baby skin! I'm looking forward to some consistant warm sunny weather. By now you have been to the doctor. I hope you are at peace with whatever decision was made.

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Mindy,
Mikayla looks so sweet in those pics. I have that dress in pink and it is so pretty. I will be praying for you. That is a hard decision. Follow your heart. Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way!

Crystal said...

oooh Mindy--these pics are so so so beautiful!!!! so beautiful!!! oooh I will praying for you too about the TB medication --that is a hard decision--I read your post from yesterday--I was cracking up --this is my Caleb!!!! ooooh this is so my Caleb even in the bathroom!!! so so so funny!!!! --Thank you so much for sharing I just love your family!!! :o)

Jennifer said...

Your little princess is beautiful. I love the Black and Whites. I found you through Crystals Blog. I will be praying for your tough choice on the TB Meds

Anonymous said...

What a difference a day makes, huh?
You must tell me where in Guatemala you got that dress. I love it!
NiCole

Blessed Mommy said...

those pics need to be framed! She is soo beautiful! Congrats on 2 mos!!!

Jenny and Matt said...

Hey guys- Happy Anniversary!!
Oh - start looking ahead, let me know when you're thinking of comng down with Kris. Let's find a night that week that Matt can be here (off work) with us too!

Anonymous said...

Mindy,

the pictures are beautiful. they get better each day. :)