We are planning Mikayla's First Birthday already. WOW. How crazy is THAT!?!? The party is June 24th and I am excited that so many family members will be attending it. And you know who you are:-) Kris and I sat down and mulled over all the FIRST BIRTHDAY THEMES today and amazingly came to an agreement on one. I will post a picture of it at a later time. Of COURSE it is a Princess theme. I mean did you really expect anything else? And seriously....Mikayla IS quite the Princess. The hard part is deciding where on EARTH to have the party. The place I really wanted to have it at is booked so I have to get on the ball this week and find a new location and book it. So exciting...and a little sad too. I just can't believe she will be turning one. She can still be my baby though.....right!?
Alec's t-ball coach called while we were in Florida to say he has been assigned to the TIGERS. LOL. How cute. I am so excited for him to start T-Ball. They even have the whole group picture thing coming up. My little boy is turning into a little MAN already. He can still be my baby too though....right!?
Kris had his first softball practice tonight. I think his games start in a few weeks. He is happy to be playing again since he is on day shift now and can actually DO it. Alec was MAD that he had to stay behind tonight. He wanted to practice too. HAH.
Well...I am heading to bed now. As always...thank you for all the support and love you have "blogged" my way in the past week. You guys are all the best! OH...and I promise I will catch up on all of YOUR blogs later this week. I am SOOOO behind!
These are some more pictures from Florida and of Mikayla back in the Rotavirus days.


3 comments:
Looking at these pictures tonight made me forget about that swing down at Aunt Chris's! She sure loved that didn't she! It just cracks me up how she propped her one leg up like that! She loved just swinging and listening to the music and the soft breeze!
I can't wait to come up for Alec's first game/practice! It is marked on my calendar!!!!!!!!
I also want to see one of Kris's games. They are lucky to have him on the team cause I know he is GOOD! Alec will enjoy watching his daddy play this summer!
Fun times ahead!!!!!!!! Bring it on!
Love you so much,
Mom
The love how relaxed she is in her bouncy seat... must be a recliner for infants!
Good luck with all the T-ball moms... they can be vicious to other parents and your child! (humor and reality)
What a cute little bug you have there Mindy. :o) She just makes me smile. I have all the girls in my office checking her blog everyday now too!
We're all BIG Mikayla fans. ;o)
Praying you're doing well! Big Hugs from me!
Melissa
Post a Comment