I am pretty tired but thought I would post a few pictures that were on my dads camera. My mom gave me a CD of them today. The files are HUGE so it took forever to put just these on here but there are a few more I want to post and I will do that tomorrow. Heading to bed...can't wait for the weekend!
Alec squinting in the sunlight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I love that picture too of you and your dad and those BEAUTIFUL blue eyes you both have!!!!! Wow do they show up in that picture and it shows how much you look just like your dad!!!! You will always be his little girl (and mine too...hehe!)
Love you!!
Mom
Oh what precious pictures Mandy!!! ;-)) It is wonderful to hear that so many babies are joining their forever families!!! You're right...it is such a wonderful feeling.
I can't believe Mikayla is getting ready to turn 1!! Zachary is too...in May...and this has made me realize that I need to get busy planning the party. ;-)))
Hugs, Rebecca
Cute pics my friend! You are so very pretty ~ did I ever tell you that?! :o) Well, you are!
I hope you're having a pleasant day & wishing you a great weekend!
Love ya ~ Melissa♥
Post a Comment