Saturday, April 21, 2007

We Are Home

We got home tonight from Florida. I really don't have much else to say. I am very heartbroken and still very, very numb. I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who sent cards, flowers, and e-mails. You have ALL helped me through this hard time. Here are a few pictures from the trip. We tried to have SOME fun for the kids. It was hard to smile and do anything but when you are a mom...that's what you do. You put things aside and stay strong for your children.
Many Hugs
Mindy

















6 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

Glad you're home ~ very beautiful pictures of a very beautiful family. You're grandma, I imagine, was very proud (and still is, looking over you from above). Love you guys! Praying for healing.

Katie said...

Cute -- looks like the kids did have fun -- Good Job !!

Blessed Mommy said...

Mindy, you have prayed so many times for me and my family. Please know that I am praying SOOO much for you and yours! Lots of love!

Derek and Jennifer said...

Mindy,

We will continue to pray for your family as you begin to get back into the swing of things. May you find comfort in time your sorrows!!!

Watson Family said...

Mindy,
The numbness will go away, but you will never forget the wonderful memories you have of your grandmother. I know what you are going through. She is forever watching over you and your family. Cute pics!!!
Take care,
Carrie

Shelby said...

I so sorry for your heavy heart and I hope as time passes the sadness will be replaced by the loving memories you obviously have of your grandmother.
The beach pictures of the children are very nice. I hope you can come back down here one day for a happier visit.