Today we had the pleasure of getting to go to Isabella's 2
nd birthday party!!!!!!!! It was a Disney theme and everything was SO adorable. Izzy is such a beautiful little girl. She was one of the babies that was in the same orphanage with Christian and
Mikayla and another little guy whose name is Joseph. All four babies were together today and all four babies lived together in Guatemala. Isn't that neat???
After the birthday party I came home and Kris and Alec then packed into the van and we headed to Mansfield to the Fall Festival that the church that Kris and I were married in was holding. We met up with Kris' mom and dad and the kids. It was a lot of fun but OH MY GOSH was it ever HOT today. This is SO unusual for October in Ohio. It had to have topped 90 today with lots of humidity. YUCK. This is NOT the kind of fall weather that I enjoy.
Well I went picture crazy tonight and posted a TON of pictures. Enjoy.
OH...and no...I still have not passed that kidney stone. I am beginning to think it will hang around forever! I am in no mood for my weigh in on Monday either. They gave me TWO bags of fluid through my IV in the hospital and I am retaining most of it. I always do that too. I must have four extra pounds of water weight right now. I can't even get my rings off!

My Happy Girl

Christian and
Mikayla.....ready to EAT!

Mom..where is my pizza?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLA!

They rented a bouncy thing for the party and the kids had SO much fun in it!
Mikayla laughed so hard I thought she would lose her lunch!

In the ball pit:-) This was her favorite place!

MOM...can we get one of these!?

It just doesn't get any better then this!

Christian loving it too!

Just TRY to take me out of here mom...I DARE you!

Hey Christian, wanna go get some ice cream or something? We can hang out!

No
Mikayla...I am just going to throw these balls for now. Thanks anyways!

Trying so hard NOT to lose her balance

Another ball!

Isn't the cake BEAUTIFUL?
NiCole made it and did a great job!

Is my cake here yet?

This is Chris,
NiCole and Isabella:-)

You know I love profile pics

Love this one too

Smiling away in daddy's arms at the Fall Festival

Mike (Kris' dad), Kris, and a
Mikayla-Bug who wants DOWN

In daddy's arms again...she is truly a daddy's girl. She really is!

Yup...another profile shot:-)

I just adore this pillowcase dress. LOVE IT. Have to get one for next summer!

Alec was SO hot but he was NOT going to quit playing all the games. NO WAY!

A dorky picture of Kris and I.

Alec trying his hand at darts

Mom..I am DONE. I have been all over the place today and I want my cup, my lovey and my crib. NOW!
10 comments:
What a fun day...Thanks for taking pictures..Christian and Mikayla had so much fun running around in the playset. I'm glad you got a picture of the cake. Good job NiCole...I am impressed, not only was it beautiful it was delicious...
Wow, that is a nice cake. SHe did a great job on it! Isabella has really grown and looks so happy! It is still just so good to see these babies home.
Awww.....Alec's cheeks were so red from the heat. How fun for him to get to throw darts! He had to have loved all of the games!!!
I absolutely LOVE Mikayla's dress. And the flowers in her hair. ANd I see she has on the necklace I got her. Her and Christian are adorable and just look like the best of friends. They have to be getting very used to one another now. Old buddies! Looked like it was a great day and I am just so sorry honey that your kidney stone has not passed yet. Just unbelievable. Keep drinking as much water as you can. I know, I know, not what you want to do because you are already retaining water, but try to keep drinking it anyways.
Tomorrow is suppose to be just as HOT! YEAH! I love it!
Get some rest tonight, Thanks for posting the pics. I loved them. You can post more if you want to! LOL!
Love you all,
Mom
GREAT pics and looks like you all had a wonderful day yesterday!!!! :o)
I love Mikayla's attire (the bows are really cute on her!!), the pillow case dresses ARE adorable. ;o)
Love ya
Melissa
Looks like a wonderful time. I love reading your blog and following your story with M. She is so cute. I wanted to say also you look great. Even though you do not feel well with the stone you can really see the weight loss in your pictures. Hope you feel better soon.
I love the pillowcase dress too! Where did you get it? I love all the pictures. You guys look like such a fun family! Praying for you to be feeling better fast!!!
Looks like so much fun, and i know what you mean about "fall" weather, we've still got our A/C running :( oh, and I love, love the pillowcase dress -- she just looks so, so cute!!!
Looks like a wonderful day all around, I love little festivals :-)
What a busy, but fun day!!! I agree with you about this CRAZY weather, I am SOOO over 85+ degree days! I'm ready for sunny cool days and crisp nights! Absolutely love the pictures! Mikayla looks adroable! (as always) And how neat that all four kids could be together again here in America!!! WOW what a small world! Praying the "Large Marge" (we named your kidney stone:) passes quickly and as painless as possible! Love ya!
It was so good to see you and Gina and the kids! I am so happy you guys could come!
NiCole
I love these pictures Mindy!!! It looks like a fun day and your kids are adorable as always. :) Isabelle's cake is awesome! WOW Mikayla's pillowcase dress is beautiful. And I am with you on the heat....I'm ready for FALL!
Post a Comment