Thursday, October 18, 2007

Boo at the Zoo...Guatemala Tot Style

A few weeks ago I decided it was time for all us Guatemalan moms, dads, siblings, and babies to meet up at the Akron Boo at the Zoo. After watching the forecast call for rain all week....WE LUCKED OUT. It rained much of the day and then like magic, it cleared and sun even came out just before we met up! We had 11 families that came out for the event and it was a super wonderful evening with lots of fun and some ADORABLE Guat tots and Guat tot siblings!

I feel so lucky to know all these great people and that our kids can all hang out and get to know each other as time passes!

Mikayla and Alec...Mikayla NOT happy
I am ready for my first trip to Boo at the Zoo
Alec and Daddy
Let's roll mom!
Christian stealing some Cheerios
Gina and Alec feeding the ducks
Look how cute they are!
Alec and the pumpkins
Christian and Gina
Alec and Gina

Christian
Mommy's Boy
Kristy and Jaden
Robin and Sara

Izzy
Toby
Devon
Mikayla all smiles!
Another one!
And another
OK..couldn't choose so here's one more
Isabella
I do NOT want another picture
Logan! This is Devon's big brother

TRYING to get a group shot
Me, Christian, Gina, and Mikayla
OMG this is so sweet of Christian
My Fairy Princess

8 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

What a fun time tonight. It was nice seeing everyone. Christian had a really good time. He crashed as soon as we hit the car. All of the kids looked so cute dressed up. I can't wait until December to see everyone again...

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great time! The kids all look so cute dressed up! What a nice evening too. Perfect! It is wonderful to be able to see everyone I am sure. Such a bond you all share. I loved looking at the pictures so much. Very sweet all of them.
Mom

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

We had a ton of fun meeting all the families! Can't wait for the Holiday Party!

Rosella said...

OMG, how cute. The costumes are great! You did good. Enjoy every minute. I love you sweetie! Tell Kris hello for me. Enjoy your night away.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Looks like you had a blast! It is so good that you have so many families that get together!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes! I love the fairy princess=)

Tara said...

Great pictures, Mindy, of a GREAT time at the zoo :) Thanks so much for putting this together!!

Jaime said...

OMG!!! I LOVE the fairy costume! It is adorable!!!