Things are busy and I have a lot to do tonight so I am putting these on here now:-) My pictures went up online today so I downloaded them so I could put them on here. These are the only two pics we got from our JC Penny's photo shoot last week. I actually like them a lot and can't wait for them to come in. They will be in next week!
Tomorrow is my appointment at the Urologist so I will have more info tomorrow in regards to what is going on with me and my kidneys! Wish me luck! Have a great day everyone...it's pouring rain here and I LOVE it.

8 comments:
That's a great picture of Alec.
Good luck tomorrow!
We'll be thinking about you!
Wow -- those turned out perfect ... Beautiful !!!!!
Cute pictures of the kiddos. Good luck tomorrow.
awwww I LOVE the one of them together!!!!!
The proud Grandma of the sweetest and most beautiful grandchildren in the whole wide world. Oh how I love these two!
Mom
Such great pictures!
He's so handsome!
Mindy,
Those pics are awesome, my goodness. I love it!
Post a Comment