You will have to forgive me for not blogging. I have been very "down and out" with my kidney stones again. I was in the ER last night for several hours so that I could be on Morphine...the pain was too much for me this time. Please pray this stone passes and SOON. I don't know how much more of this I can take and my painkillers aren't cutting it. I have been trying to pass it for 3 days now.
I also went to my Urologist yesterday who agrees that I more then likely have more damage to my kidneys from all the infections this past year. I go in for a VCUG (they will fill my kidneys with a dye solution and take x-rays) to check for damage on Monday. Kris is taking me, he has the day off work. It is a very uncomfortable and kind of painful test. So think of me Monday.
I will blog more when I am feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
Kidney stones are wretched, my 8 year old gets them, too. Awful, awful . . . thinking of you . . .
Awwwwww....I hope and pray you feel better soon . That is NO fun :(
Mindy,
You are in my prayers! I hope you pass the stone soon. I will also be praying for you on Monday. I hope there isn't any more damage done.
Andrea
Oh Mindy, I am so sorry you are having so much pain. I have never experienced kidney stones but they sound absolutely AWFUL. I'll be praying for you on Monday!
praying for your test today, and hoping that stone passes TODAY!! hope you're feeling better soon!
Thinking of you...
Kerri and Ruby
Sending to good thoughts!
So sorry Mindy. Not sure what's happening to this family but we're all a little broken right now! I sure hope & pray you feel better. Love pic's of those kids. They both are looking older. Boo. So glad Alec likes his new school. Please tell him Aunt Zell sends love.
Praying for you to feel better soon. {{Hugs}}
I am sorry to hear you are in pain. Hope it passes soon and you feel better.
I'm thinking about you!
Kidney stones are no fun!! I hope you pass it soon!!! Feel better!!
Praying that your stone passes soon and as painless as possible! Get better soon!
praying for you mindy...i hope you can get this fixed soon...love ya.
praying for you girl! My dad has had SEVEN and passed all but one of them. Those are PAINFUL!!!
Hope you are feeling better soon. Mikayla is getting so BIG. She looks all grown up and has such pretty hair. Evvy's hair is finally starting to grow. I hope it is as pretty as Mikayla's.
Susan
Post a Comment