Ok so last night was a R-O-U-G-H night with Kayla-Bug. She was up every two hours or so and I am almost 100% positive it was because I gave her the TB medication too close to bedtime (I forgot about it Sunday and gave it to her at dinner instead of breakfast). It's a very strong med and it upsets her belly when she gets it late like that. So she just needed her mommy last night. Which was JUST FINE with me! So I gave her lots of hugs and attention throughout the night and truly...maybe got 2 hours of sleep. I never did set an alarm clock to get up this morning because lets face it...when you become a mother your children ARE the alarm clock. LOL. So imagine my surprise when I hear Mikayla get up at 10:20 A.M. OMG...I JUMPED out of bed...knowing I had to be at the zoo at 11:30....got her up, stuck her in the pack-N-play to take super fast shower, woke Alec up, threw on some clothes, grabbed a bottle and jumped in the van. I made it to the zoo only 10 minutes late and no mom...I was not speeding...the traffic was too bad to speed today:-) Gina and NiCole always know I am late anyways...LOL...so they were not surprised...GOD LOVE THEM!
It was an awesome day and once again...thank GOD form my adoption friends!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!
P.S. Thanks for posting tonight Gina...I stole these pictures from your blog since I FORGOT MY CAMERA IN THE RUSH TODAY.
Can we get a picture of you guys...PLEASE....ummmm....OK....we give up.
Is this NOT the most handsome Guatemalan Prince in the WORLD!?






3 comments:
Yes Mindy I am used to you being late...Just like Joe..LOL..We had so much fun today. I knew you would be proud of me for posting so quickly. I didn't think you would hijack my pictures..LOL...Considering I finally have some pictures with Christian and I no complaints from me..Thanks for taking them.
Your dad says that's a billy goat! LOL! We loved the pictures Mindy! It looks more like a petting zoo? More interaction for the kids? I am going to have to come up and go with you and the kids before summers over!
I was just staring at the picture of the 3 of them together and telling your dad that all 3 of them was in the same orphanage and to see them all home with their mommy and daddy and so happy and loved is the best feeling ever!
Mom
You are always haveing so much fun! I am gonna have to travel down to Ohio and hang with you for a day! Lincoln and I want to meet little Miss Mikayla and check out that cool zoo of yours! By the way...you get ready FAST!!! It would have taken me MUCH longer.
Post a Comment