Friday, July 20, 2007

PICTURES!

OK so here are your pictures:-) I promised and I have delivered! Gina and I had a good time out shopping getting everything for the picnic and the guys had a good time golfing...well...Alec had a good time I think. LOL. Not sure how that went....BUT...Alec seemed to have had a good time:-) Here are some shots of the kids!

Alec posing for a picture

Gina you are SOOOO funny!

Here I am with my big brothers police radio and he's not here to stop me THIS time!

Hang on mom..I need to do my hair please

It's just about ready...one more minute...

MOM...HELLO...I am fixing my hair...QUIT taking my picture!

Gina did Brandy's method for "getting close to Mikayla" and guess what people...it worked. I was not one BIT surprised. Mikayla has never liked people in her face. Gina let Mikayla come to HER when SHE was ready and it didn't take that long and it worked! Gina was VERY happy and was able to hold her the rest of the day!

"Future American Beauty Queen"

Hmmmm...what should I play with next?

OK...I will play with whatever SHE is playing with!
SIDENOTE: Look how long her hair is getting!

Gina...you KNEW I couldn't resist...this picture is too cute and too funny!

They are still cute...even when it's just the backs of them

TICKLE TICKLE!

I LOVE this picture of Christian!

I was trying really hard to get a picture of them. It was NOT working out.

Ummm....no....still not working out


This picture of Mikayla cracks me up. We would get one child to look and then the other one wouldn't and TRUST me...I TRIED!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! PICTURES!!! I sure have missed them. I love the one of the backs of them. I just can't get over how long Mikayla's hair is getting. I see ponytails soon! They are just so adorable playing together Mindy! I am so happy you have Gina as a friend~ She is so sweet and the kids sure do enjoy playing together! ADORABLE!!! I LOVE Mikayla's outfit too! Yes, she is our little future beauty queen and I grandma loves her so much.
Glad you all had a nice day.
Mom

Joe and Gina said...

Oh how funny it was watching you climb behind the toys trying to take a picture. We had fun..and yes I am VERY excited that it worked. Thanks Brandy !!! Yeah she likes me now. Oh and by the way I would have done the same thing to you and posted the picture with bunny ears on, it really is cute. I love Christians face. He is like Mom what the heck do you have on your head...

Kim said...

Love the pictures - very cute!!!

Brandy's Adventure said...

Looks like you guys had a great time together! I am sure sad to not be there and getting to know Mikayla more! Oh well. Maybe someday. I am going to quit saying that now cause it is getting old. Glad to see that Mikayla is warming up to people. It will just take time and has to be on HER terms! She is sooo adorable and I am just loving Alec's smile. I can't believe his birthday is sneaking up on us soon!!! Our boys are growing up too fast!
Have a great weekend! We miss you guys!