...she will OFFICIALLY be Mikayla Faith. I am SO excited for tomorrow! It's READOPTION DAY PEOPLE! I have everything ready to go and I can't wait to go to the courthouse! Our hearing is at 11:00 am tomorrow morning! WOOO HOOO! I am so emotional over this. It's such an amazing thing...adoption...and tomorrow is the last step. I can't believe it! I will post lots of pictures tomorrow of the entire thing!
Today, Alec and Kris went fishing down at Sippo Lake. Mikayla and I met up with them for a little while but to be honest...it was too hot for me. It was 90 here and HUMID and I hate heat and humidity like that. So after a whole 15 minutes Mikayla and I went to the grocery store. LOL. But Kris and Alec were there for THREE HOURS. Alec said he caught ten-thousand fish! Pretty good...don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Too funny!! Mikayla is all girl! She will go with you to the grocery store to shop to cool off:) Yes it was HOT and I don't blame you for shopping one bit. Now the question is what did you buy???:)
Hugs
Post a Comment