Today was another fun, busy, and exciting day! In the afternoon we went down to spend the day with Kris' family. The kids were able to play and hang out and we were able to visit:-) I am sure going to miss Brandy and Steve and their kids. Alec is going to miss them too...sure wish they lived closer. Maybe someday. Here are some pictures from today. Hope everyone had a Happy Fourth!

Family Picture

Another Family Shot

HUGE Family Shot!

Us with Kris' grandpa and grandma

Me and Kayla

Trying OH so hard to walk

Grandma Diane helping me walk!

Kris and Annie

Kris and Jaelyn

She LOVED this ball!

Pretty Girl Jaelyn:-)

Kris' dad Mike, Mikayla, and Kris' grandma and grandpa Constance (his moms mom and dad)

Mikayla with her great-grandma Constance

Alec and Tyler hanging out playing with a baby. LOL.

Mikayla, Jaelyn, and Kris

Alec and Victoria

WHAT! You are not taking me to see fireworks???

HAHAHA...oh yeah...I hate loud sounds!

Well OK then...can I have a cookie or something that is milk free?

Hmmm....what toy am I going to go after now?
All smiles:-)
8 comments:
The pic of Mikayla and her great-grandma is my FAVE!
And the boys (Alec and Tyler) are going to be very unhappy with that picture when they are in high school!
Awwwwwww! I loved these pictures! Priceless! The one of Mikayla looking up at Grandma Constance is precious. It is sad you can't all enjoy days like this more often. I love Mikayla's little 4th of July outfit and those tennis shoes!!! I miss her! Give the kids a hug for me. See you soon,
Grandma Cheryl
OH MY!!!! I love all the pictures!! It looks like you guys had a great day:) You are such a beautiful family!!
Looks like you all enjoyed the fourth! I love Mikayla's outfit...it is really cute!
Love the pics! Mikayla looked like she had a great Fourth! She looks like she'll be walking soon! Then watch out world! Happy July 4th!
Okay, we need to come visit sometime. We have too much in common. Bryan requires Monster Spray most nights, we both drove the same car. Our sons are OBSESSED with Thomas. Our daughters are from Guatemala...our mothers are are friends and cheerleaders...need I go on?
Kerry:)
Cute pictures !! Everyone looks so festive for the 4th!! Arianna hates loud noises too -- so no fireworks for her !!!
What a good looking family.
Post a Comment