Saturday, July 14, 2007

A few pictures

Kris and I have been doing a whole bunch of nothing lately. There are so many things we COULD be doing but instead we have just been "hanging out." I have been working on the book I am writing for Mikayla and Kris has been downloading songs to his new MP3 player. I have been very annoyed at the fact that there are not any real good children's books on Guatemalan Adoption so I am writing my own and I am almost finished. The writing is complete, I am just now adding pictures. I am using real photo's of us, our family, and of Guatemala and using KodakGallery.com to make it. I am using a photo book. Should be nice and now she will have her own personalized story in children's terminology of course!

Here are a few pictures we snapped because Kayla was in a great mood when we came home from the mall tonight. We are missing Alec!







6 comments:

Natalie C. said...

when you're done with the book i hope you decide to share a few pages with us...i would love to see it

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that last picture of you and Mikayla! See you tomorrow!
Love, Mom

Melissa De Mers said...

Yaay you guys look so cute! Glad you are just hanging out, sometimes it is just great to do that. :o)

I bet Alec is having a wonderful time w/your Mom. I know her and your Dad are going to miss him when he goes back home tomorrow! It's great you guys live closer though, so you can visit. I love that about being near family.

I cannot WAIT to see your children's book! I didn't know you were writing one, how awesome. :o) I will definitely buy a copy if you have it published!!

Love ya & praying always for you,
Melissa

Steve & Amy said...

We too made a book for Ethan:) Great minds think alike right:) Love the pics! Mikayla is adorable as usual!

Rebecca said...

Mindy, I love the pictures!! Mikayla is so beautiful!!! Zachary send her hugs and kisses. ;-)) Glad things are going well for you. We are SO blessed!! Taje care and have a great week! Hugs, Rebecca

Jenni said...

HI, Mindy! Found your blog on Haylee's page, I hope you don't mind my reading. COngrats on your beautiful little girl! She is just about the same age as my Jeffrey, he is 15 months and sooo much fun!
Jenni and Boys