Friday, July 20, 2007

Updated Pictures TONIGHT

And that is a promise! WOW...I had no idea how many people log on to check out the pictures each day! LOL. I have gotten various posts and e-mails from people lately telling me that I need to keep up...and I promise I will. I have been crazy busy this week getting the picnic ready and doing all kinds of things. Gina, Joe, and Christian are coming down this evening so I will post pictures tonight after they leave. Joe, Kris, and Alec are going golfing and Gina, I, and the babies are heading out to get stuff for the picnic and then head to the mall.


Check Back Later Tonight:-)

Here is a picture of my future cheerleader, and yes I mean that literally, every girl on my mom AND dads side of the family was practically a cheerleader...yes...including me. This will have to hold you over until later!


5 comments:

Ellie said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!

I have a Dallas Cheerleader outfit for Angelena that I am waiting to get onto her... I am going to do Christmas Cards with it... Hopefully Angelo will be home too, and I will get him with a Jersey!

Melissa De Mers said...

Cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! I just want to pick her up and hug her to pieces!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, just had to say that she sure is flexible enough already to do the splits! I can't even believe how flexible she is! GO MIKAYLA!
Mom

Anonymous said...

So adorable! She looks like a natural cheerleader....I'm loving the pose.
Paula