Sunday, February 18, 2007

Check out the HAT

Today was just your nice average Sunday. We took Alec to McDonalds in hopes that he would PLAY off some of his energy in the playland. Umm.....it didn't work so well. But whatever. Mikayla had a good day. She was just her usually happy self. She misses all of her grandparents and hopes she can see them all soon. She is growing up!

Happy, Content, and full of cereal!


Dad...you are ALWAYS making me laugh!


OK...what is going on here. Everyone is staring at me and laughing. I just don't get it. I am not seeing anything that is funny at all. Why is everyone talking about a hat? What is a hat? Is it that thing that mom just put on my head because she said it is funny?


OH I GET IT! You are laughing WITH me not AT me! OK...HAHAHAHA...I will laugh too then. This is GREAT. Now mom...are you going to take this ridiculous thing off my head now?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi--I love your blog!!! Your baby girl is just so so so pretty!!! I am loving all of her little hair bows!!!! We try to take Caleb places to burn all of that energy off too!!! I can so relate!!! I love it!!!

Thank you for my sweet comment on my blog!!! If you don't mind I will be checking in on you!!! hugs!!!!

Jenny and Matt said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!!!
Looks like things are going great over there!

Alleen said...

She's gorgeous!!

JuJu - said...

I just love her toothy grin:):):)

Julia:)