Friday, February 9, 2007

Still a LITTLE Under the Weather

She seems to be feeling a little better today. She still has a runny nose though. I think by tomorrow she will be back to herself...just in time for her PARTY! I am posting early today because tonight when the children go to bed I will be cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow. She was not wanting to look at the camera today so I took some pretty profile pictures of her. What I wouldn't give to have her eyelashes. How beautiful!











There's a smile!




Mom...there is no way I am looking at you...dad is holding a jar of banana's and I am smacking my lips I want them soooooo badly!





1 comment:

JuJu - said...

John-Bryan had the red between the eye brows birth mark too - I hated to see it go...He is growing up:)
I love the pouty lip look in the last picture - PRICELESS!!!!
She is definately a princess:):)

Julia:)