Monday, February 19, 2007

In the Crib:-)

I don't have time to write a bunch tonight. House cleaning is calling me now that the kids are in bed. Plus I have to pack. We have to go to Mansfield tomorrow (Alec, Mikayla, and I) to get our car fixed. It's leaking antifreeze and my wonderful father is going to fix it for us So we will be spending the night in Mansfield tomorrow with my mom and dad. Don't freak out when the blog isn't updated tomorrow night. LOL. Here are some pictures from today!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Kris took the video clip of Alec in Mikayla's crib this morning. It's dark but it's cute.

Good Morning Sunshine!



Big Brother and Little Sister




















5 comments:

Kim said...

I love the bed head!! :) Have a safe trip to Mansfield and I hope you can get your car fixed!!

Crystal said...

hey!! Hi!! thank you for the sweet sweet comment on my blog!!!! I will add your blog to my favorites if you don't mind!!! Your children are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! I love the pictures in the crib!!! It was cracking me up!!! I hope you get your car fixed and you are back soon!! I am loving your pictures!!! :o)

Shannon said...

No way, Mansfield? I grew up in Shelby!!! What a small blogging world!!

Shannon said...

No way, Mansfield? I grew up in Shelby!!! What a small blogging world!!

JuJu - said...

too cute as usual:)

Julia:)