WOW dad....America is COOL!
Thursday, February 1, 2007
WE ARE HOME!!!!!!
Well...we are finally home....together as a family! I can't believe it...I really can't. The pick up trip was amazing. Taking Alec was the best decision we ever made. He was wonderful on the trip and dotes on Mikayla constantly. It is the sweetest thing ever! I finally feel like I am at peace. It was one year ago tomorrow that we started this process. And now...a year later...I have the little girl that I knew would complete our family. She is a such a blessing...and I can't say that enough. She did wonderful on the flights. She slept most of the flight from Guatemala City to Houston and then slept ALL of the flight from Houston to Cleveland. At the airport we were met with many screaming friends and family. They has signs and balloons and it was wonderul. Truly a moment that I have dreamed about for months. That dream has now become a memory. WOW! Amazing. Mikayla is doing wonderful. She sleeps through night and then gets up at 5 AM for a bottle and goes right back to bed for another couple of hours. She is so happy and sweet...even with the teething. I just can't believe how easy it is going so far. I was so worried about it all and it's just like we totally fell into this whole family of four thing with complete ease. Life is SO good.
Welcome HOME Mikayla!

Me hugging my mom and my dad holding Mikayla
My mom, dad, me, and Mikayla
Home at LAST!

WOW dad....America is COOL!
Do I really have to wear this snowsuit thing? I mean...it was 75 degrees in Guatemala! Where did you bring me to dad? Oh well....this balloon is pretty cool. Can I put it in my mouth?
WOW dad....America is COOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment