I entered Mikayla in the same picture contest that I put Alec in when he was younger and won. They have a popular vote contest now so would you mind going to it and voting for our princess???????? You can only vote one time. She is number #25! Woooooooo Hoooooooo!
Hugs,
Mindy
http://www.goldframebaby.com/contestantsfeb.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I voted! Those pictures are beautiful of her and really capture her expressions. Good luck Mikayla! We love you so much.
Grandma Cheryl
We voted too! I'm not sure if ya'll remember us but we met you in either sept or october on one of the visit trips. Congrats, I'm so glad she's home.
I voted... And voted... And Voted... And Voted... And Voted... On all the computers in the house... Now I have to go to work and vote!!!!
HUGS
I voted! She is a doll. :)
Voted!!!! - Voted for sweet Mikayla. She is the cutest! Thanks for inviting me to your blog...She is so precious!
Jan
Mommy to Danny
Waiting for Emilee
Ok - I voted also. People - we need to step up. I don't mean to be ugly, but the baby that is winning right now is no where near as cute as Mikayla!!!!
Post a Comment