Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Kiddo's are Better!

Both the kids are feeling much better today. Mikayla still has a runny nose (evident in some of the pictures because she has a royal FIT when I wipe it) and Alec is still a tad congested but they are doing much better! I am feeling much better too. So I think we are back in the swing of things here. Alec had a MAJOR case of cabin fever today. WHEW... that child got WILD today. LOL. But other then a few wild moments, a lot of poopy diapers, and some sweet potatos on my shirt we are doing well!

Wild Child!!




Alec and Mikayla watching CARS. Mikayla thinks CARS is boring...



Going......




Going.....


GONE!



JUMPEROO TIME!




WOOOO HOOOOO MOM!






Ummm...hey mom....is this what we do when we are having a bad hair day? We wear one of these pink things on our head? I think I dig it!


4 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

Hi Mindy - glad to see pics of your family again. :o) I am super happy you have been keeping us all updated!

Mikayla & Alec are gorgeous as always. Sorry you guys were sick. I know it was going around.

I think that is so awesome you have friends who have adopted from Guatemala as well...almost makes me want to go & adopt too! :o)

Love,
Melissa

Kim said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better!! Enjoy that snow. I've heard that they are comparing it to the blizzard of '78!!

Our Adoption Process said...

That is so bute the way she fell asleep. Maya also thinks cars is BORING!

I wish you were my neighbor!

Kerry

JuJu - said...

I love those bottom teeth!! Gld you guys are feeling better!

Julia:)