Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Princess Has a Cold

Mikayla woke up today with a cold. I know they say you can't get a cold from being out in cold weather but I have to say I disagree. We had to take her out yesterday for her Doctor's appointment and it is FRIGID here in Ohio...like three degrees frigid. So I don't care what anyone says...the cold weather made her sick...I swear it did. She is doing well...although she slept a lot today. Poor little thing. She needed the sleep though as she hasn't been napping well since she came home. You can tell in the pictures she is sick too....you can see it in her eyes and her poor runny nose. I must have wiped that cute little nose a thousand times today and the minute I would wipe it...more would run more. She was NOT happy about mommy wiping her nose. So we didn't go out and get her bloodwork done today because she was sick and it was cold and because I was not going to subject her to more misery. So here are a few pics of my sick baby.

She loves tummy time and loves this mat (THANKS JULES!)
Mommy...even when I am sick you make me smile!

Awwww....look at this sick eyes:-(




OK....this is what happens when you give a four year old the camera to pacify him so that you can get the dishes done. I now have pictures of all KINDS of things in my house. I posted a few of the interesting ones. I think my son is a future photographer. He actually did pretty good at the self-portrait below! LOL













No comments: