I get a lot of e-mails and comments about my bows. I also had a lot of people wanting to know where I got this dress for Mikayla. I am going to put the links on this post. But my answer is EBAY. I am one BIG Ebay fan people. I have the same lady do ALL of Mikayla's bows. There are many, many ribbon choices and she is very affordable and sooooo sweet. She also does custom orders. Here is the link to her Ebay store: http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=lesliesbowtique
The dress Mikayla is wearing also came from Ebay and here is the link to an Ebay store that sells it. I ADORE this dress...such a GREAT price for a totally beautiful dress!
http://stores.ebay.com/mykidsmart1_infant-dresses-sz-0-to24month_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ12QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Everyone used to say the same thing about Haylee's bows. :o) I feel bad b/c I was supposed to make Mikayla bows...yikes. I am planning on picking out some really pretty flowers (artificial) and making Haylee some hairbows for Easter...would you want me to make some for your precious baby girl? What is your fav flower? color?
Melissa
Post a Comment