I can't believe it! Today marks three weeks we have been together with Mikayla and also her 8 month birthday! My princess is growing up! I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it has been seeing her develop over the past three weeks. She is now starting to sit unassisted, rolling from belly to back, and laughing and smiling all the time. She is such a happy baby and we are such blessed parents. Everything really is going very well! Mikayla is just so beautiful that sometimes I just sit and stare at her in amazement that she is actually OURS. It still feels like a dream! Enjoy the pictures from today...it is a COLD snowy day here in Ohio.
I am 8 Months Old today and I am getting cuter every single day!
Mom...is that cereal mixed with bananas you have? I can't take my eyes off of it!
OH MY GOSH it IS cereal mixed with bananas! Give it to me NOW!
I SAID GIVE IT TO ME!
She LOVES this bath...it is awesome and loves the water
I am even cute in the bath. Imagine that!
Wooooooo! Look at that HAIR! I Love it!


3 comments:
She is GORHEOUS!!!!!!!!
Julia:)
Uh0Oh, Mikayla is wearing an outfit that Maya does NOT have!!!
So crazy...your friends and dfamily must be so thrilled that she is home.
Maya'sgoing to be one in less than 1 week! YIKES!!!
Kerry
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! :o) So Cute. I mean it. SO cute. ;o) You are so proud, I can tell. I just want to kiss her little cheeks. ~Melissa :o)
Post a Comment