Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Portrait Studio

OK so today I attempted to take some pictures of Mikayla in a dress that I adore. I just haven't had the time to go get her pictures done somewhere and she is quickly growing too big for this dress. So I turned by bed into a pink portrait studio. Tell me what you think. I like quite a few of them. I took over 100 but these are some of my favorites.





















10 comments:

Alleen said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! What a princess in pink!!! There are definitely some awesome ones there and a studio wouldn't do any better!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! These are beautiful Mindy! She is very photogenic and I just love that dress on her and I couldn't wait to see her in it after all those months of visualizing what she would look like in it! Looks like she is feeling very pretty in it too! So cute how she is looking down at it as if admiring it. She is so sweet and beautiful and Mamaw misses her very much!
Mom

Kim said...

Very cute!! You did a great job.

Melissa De Mers said...

AWESOME photos Mindy. Mikayla looks beautiful in everything she wears though. :o) That dress is gorgeous, I love the butterflies on it!!!!

~Melissa

Mama Bunny said...

They are beautiful, and I absolutely love that dress! Aren't photoshoots fun? :)

Anonymous said...

Mindy,

Just when I think she can't get cuter and great job on the photography!! Awesome dress! Those pictures are the type you look at forever! Great job, Petrina

Jenny and Matt said...

That girl is too cute!

JuJu - said...

Pic #5 and the pic with her hand are my favs!!! Great job Mom - are you for hire?????

I am luvin that dress - gotta have one!!! Where can I find that dress???did it come in white??

Julia:)

Blessed Mommy said...

Mindy, She is so beautiful.. I love the pics of her eating her dress, and staring down at it, she's probably thinking "what is this thing" :)

Jane said...

Mindy, I found the Gautamala links by chance.... first... you are all such a GREAT encouragement to me! My husband and I have been married for 9 years now, with no children in our home, as of yet. However, I am just 40, so who knows what God will do in our lives... children are sooo awesome!

AND... you children are so beautiful! Your son... with the name Alec, and his looks... is there any Russian or Polish in his blood line? He looks JUST like a little boy that I know from Belarus!

I look forward to following all the wonderful adoptions! God has been so good to all the children, and the families that have been blessed with adoption.

(we have friends from church that have adopted from Russia, China, and two local babies too into three families! What a beautiful example of being adopted into God's family!)

a fellow Buckeye, now in the south... Jane