Tuesday, February 6, 2007

First Mini Road Trip

Today we went down to Mansfield so that Mikayla could meet both sets of great-grandparents on Kris' side. When we left it was a nice, however COLD, day. When we got to Mansfield it started snowing like CRAZY and didn't stop. The roads were HORRIBLE coming home. Mikayla did pretty good in her carseat. She was still a little mad in it but I think she was more mad because we put her in a snowsuit and she was bundled like an Eskimo. She does not like being an Eskimo. Here are some pictures from today. It was fun!



We are NOT taking pictures mom

OK...maybe just one


Hey everyone...I am a DROOL machine!

Great-Grandpa Constance

Great-Grandma Constance

Great-Grandma Constance had Mikayla cracking up!

Meme, Mikayla, and Alec

Wow Meme...I LOVE the ceiling fan!

I think I love you Meme...can I have those glasses?

No comments: