Tuesday, March 13, 2007

BEAUTIFUL Spring Day!!!

Today was a wonderful, warm Ohio spring day. It was over 70 here today and we took FULL advantage of it. Alec was able to get his Go Kart back out for the first time since the fall and he was THRILLED about it. Mikayla loved being outside and could NOT stop watching her big brother drive around in his Go Kart...which is evident in the pictures because she refused to look at me. Hope everyone has a nice SPRING day...wherever you are.

NEXT I WANT SEND A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO MY SWEET FRIEND GINA WHO GOT OUT OF PGN TODAY!!!!!!! HER LITTLE PRECIOUS BOY IS COMING HOME!!!!!!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I wondered if Alec was able to get out the go-kart today! That picture cracked me up of him sitting back so cool with his hand up on the wheel! Your dad didn't think it would be dry enough for him to have it out in the yard. How did he do? I bet Mikayla was wanting a ride in it! She will have to wait a few years for that. Looks like you had a fun day! I love the pictures!!! Did you get to cook out too?
Mom (Cheryl)

Melissa De Mers said...

Aww I'm glad it was such a nice day for you guys! It's awesome when you get to take the kids outside. Mikayla looks like she's discovering a whole new world when she's outdoors! :) Sweet!

Cute pics!

Crystal said...

Can you believe this weather!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Okay I really think your sweet Alec and my Caleb could be really great friends --I am lovin that go-cart!!!!--and Mikayla--oooh she is just the cutest little babycake!!! I love to watch our baby girl watching Caleb it just cracks me up!!! --I love love love your pics!!!! hugs!!!